1. Membership in this Party is open to all qualified Mississippi electors who profess to support the principles of the Democratic Party.
2. The Democratic Party of the State of Mississippi on all levels shall support the broadest possible participation without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, economic status, religion or ethnic identity. The Party shall take whatever affirmative action may be necessary to ensure and encourage the fullest participation of all eligible members, and the Executive Committee of the Democratic Party of the State of Mississippi is empowered as hereinafter set forth to promulgate such rules, regulations or requirements in furtherance of the affirmative actions goals of this Party.
3. No test for membership in, nor any oaths of loyalty to, the Democratic Party of the State of Mississippi shall be required or used which have the effect of requiring prospective or current member of the Party to acquiesce in, condone or support discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, ethnic identity or economic status. No membership card or dues shall be required of any person as a condition for being a member of this Party.
4. All public meetings at all levels of the Democratic Party of the State of Mississippi shall be open to all members of the Party regardless of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, religion, ethnic identity, economic status, or philosophical persuasion.
5. The Democratic Party of the State of Mississippi and all units thereof shall publicize fully and in such manner as to assure notice to all interested parties a full description of any legal and practical procedures for selection of Party officers and representatives on all levels. Publication of these procedures shall be done in such a fashion that all prospective and current members of each Party unit will be fully and adequately informed of the pertinent procedures in time to participate in each selection procedure at all levels of the Party organization.
- ARTICLE I: NAME
- ARTICLE II: MEMBERSHIP
- ARTICLE III: PARTY STRUCTURE
- ARTICLE IV: EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES — GENERAL
- ARTICLE V: STATE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- ARTICLE VI: STANDING COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE VII: APPEALS COMMITTEE
- ARTICLE VIII: OFFICERS
- ARTICLE IX: FINANCES
- ARTICLE X: COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE XI: MUNICIPAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE XII: DELEGATES
- ARTICLE XIII: CERTIFICATION OF CANDIDATES
- ARTICLE XIV: AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- ARTICLE XV: PARLIAMENTARY PROCEDURE
- ARTICLE XVI: BYLAWS
- ARTICLE XVII: AMENDMENTS
- ARTICLE XVIII: SEVERABILITY
- ARTICLE XIX: EFFECTIVE DATE